Webb, Webb & Wright CPA's was founded in 1950 by Alvin C. Webb, CPA, in Littlefield, TX. For the next 29 years, Alvin owned and operated his business providing accounting and auditing services.
In 1979, Richard Wright, Stephen Webb, and Billy Tom Grant, were all made partners and the firm name was changed to Webb, Webb & Wright CPA's. During the year 2000, Billy Tom retired, and Steve and Richard have continued the practice to date.
Webb, Webb & Wright CPA's is proud to have provided accounting services to the West Texas area for over 65 years.